Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Stacy at the blog All Stacy, All the Time. She states that she stole it at Lola's blog Lola's Diner. Lola wrote this herself! We had searched for a holiday meme, but only found two that had already been played by a zillion players. We were thrilled to find not only an original meme, but one much better than the other two. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: Lola's Holiday Meme
1. What is your favorite holiday show/animated show?
2. What holiday character do you think you're most like?
3. What holiday character does your spouse think you're most like?
4. Favorite Christmas/holiday song?
5. Most hated Christmas/holiday song?
6. If you have an all holiday music radio station when do you start listening to it?
7. If you have an all holiday music radio station do you love it or hate it?
8. Have you ever wrapped yourself as a Christmas present?
9. Who is Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer's father?
10. Do you drive your neighborhood or one near you at night to look at other people's holiday decorations?
11. When you see a heavily decorated house do you think, 'oh that's lovely'? Or do you think, 'oh criminy, that looks like Christmas threw up all over their lawn'?
12. Are you counting the days to Christmas with excited anticipation or dread?
13. When was the last time you had your photo taken with Santa? Did you sit on his lap?
14. Do you make a Christmas list for your spouse or significant other or do you rely on them to pick your gift(s) without a clue from you?
15. When do you put up your tree?
16. Real or fake?
17. When do you take your tree down?
18. Do you shop the day after Christmas sales? What do you shop for?
19. Is your work/office having a holiday party this year? Will you attend?
20. Do you have your New Year's Eve Plans set yet?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!