Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!
Today we ripped this meme off a blog that is written by a group of high school students. The blog is called Eternal Fireworks. The writers are: Michael, Kynan, Alex, Kenny, Chris, Leo, Shelley, Athy, Bam, Tina, Bnita, and Athy (yes there are two). There is no statement as to where it came from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It is a long meme and we shall do it in parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Majorly Personal Meme, Part One
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Are you happier now than you were five months ago?
2. Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone that you shouldn't have?
3. Can you sleep in total darkness?
4. Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for, the one who got away, what do you say?
5. What do you think about the weather this summer?
6. How many people do you trust with everything?
7. What was the last thing you drank?
8. Is there anyone you want to come see you?
9. Name one thing you love about winter?
10. Have you ever dated a Goth?
11. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
12. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having?
13. What's the longest that you have committed to one person and one person only?
14. What’s the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today?
15. Has anyone ever told you they never want to ever lose you?
16. Is there anybody that you wish you could fix your relationship with?
17. Could you go out in public, looking like you do now?
18. Do you think things will change in the next 3 months? How?
19. Do you believe that you never know what you got until you lose it?
20. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!