Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!
Today we ripped this meme off a blog that is written by a group of high school students. The blog is called Eternal Fireworks. The writers are: Michael, Kynan, Alex, Kenny, Chris, Leo, Shelley, Athy, Bam, Tina, and Bnita. There is no statement as to where it came from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It is a long meme and we shall do it in parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Majorly Personal Meme, Part The Last
Cheers to all of us thieves!
21. If you were to live your life without your best friend, what would change?
22. Tell us about a era of your life that you really miss.
23. Have you ever been betrayed by someone that came as a complete surprise? Without revealing the person, if yes, tell us about it.
24. Do you ever think that is a good idea to hide your feelings?
25. Tell us about your favorite year when you were a student.
25. When was the last time you were in a very good mood? What caused it?
26. Have you ever had a romantic relationship with a sibling of a good friend?
27. Tell us about the last thing that you did that you truly regret.
28. When did you laughed today?
29. Do you trust easily?
30. What do you care about that you wish more people would?
31. Is it easier for you to go without food or go without sleep?
32. What non-alcohol beverage do you enjoy drinking the most?
33. When you walk into a room full of strangers, generally how is your confidence?
34. Does talking about sex with anyone but your lover make you uncomfortable?
35. Do you tend to believe members of the opposite sex mostly behave the same way?
36. Did you drink any alcohol this week? If yes, what?
37. Would you ever consider being a vegetarian?
38. Do you believe that there’s always room in your heart for someone?
39. Do you believe in the concept of soul mates?
40. Last week, we had a few players criticize our victim’s question. Which is fine to do and we value your opinion. Would you ever consider writing questions for Bud and me to post on a Sunday Stealing?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!
Do to an error that we are working on we have lost this Sunday Stealing's Links.
my entry is here
I'm playing and mine will be up shortly.
Hi,mine is up already. I hope you all are enjoying the weekend!
entry's up! happy sunday! http://www.bambiesturf.com/2010/08/sunday-stealing-majorly-personal-meme_29.html
Happy SS, nice to be back!
Good assortment of questions! Thanks for making my Sunday morning a little less groggy! : )
This is my first week of this meme! Very cool idea!
Better late than never,...Happy Sunday
Post a Comment