Today we ripped this meme of a blogger known as Wayfarer at Wayfarer's Journal. Wayfarer doesn't explain if he wrote it or stole it. But if he did, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Presuppose You're Living in New England Meme
1. Have you turned the heat on in your house yet this fall?
2. Do you allow your pets on the furniture?
3. What were your final words for September?
4. What are your first words for October?
5. Do you think you’ve ever seen a ghost?
6. What is the one color that represents this time of year?
7. Which of your senses do you think is most sensitive this time of year?
8. What is your favorite thing to do at the county fair?
9. What do you like when you have a cold?
10. Are you willing to spend over $100 for a piece of winter clothing, like boots or a coat?
12. What do you have too much of in your kitchen?
13. What gripes do you have about this time of year?
14. Other than yourself, are you responsible for getting anyone ready in the morning?
15. When was the last time you cleaned your gutters?
16. So, it’s after Labor Day. Will you still be wearing white?
17. What shows are you most looking forward to this Fall?
18. What three things have you just not gotten around to from the summer, but probably should do before snow flies?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!