Today we ripped this meme of a blogger known as Emily Barton, the Queen ‘o Memes at Telecommuter Talk. We were lucky to find this meme. Emily actually wrote it herself (when do we find that? We’d guess maybe once a year.) We have told Emily that we stole it but we’ve already been given permission. Emily wrote, “Are you reading this? Then the Queen has tagged you. Get on with it.” Thanks, Your Majesty! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Time Traveler Meme
1. Depending on your age, go back 10, 15, 20, or even more years.
2. Tell us how many years back you have traveled and why.
3. Pretend you have met yourself during that era, and tell us where you are.
4. You only have one "date" with this former self.
5. Answer these questions.
Okay, as we start, what year is it and how old are you?
1. Would your younger self (YYS, from here) recognize you when you first meet?
2. Would YYS be surprised to discover what you are doing job wise?
3. What piece of fashion advice would you give YYS?
4. What do you think YYS is most going to want to know?
5. How would you answer YYS's question?
6. What would probably be the best thing to tell YYS?
7. What is something that you probably wouldn't tell YYS?
8. What do you think will most surprise YYS about you?
9. What do you think will least surprise YYS?
10. At this point in your life, would YYS like to run into "you" from the future?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!
SORRY, WE ACCIDENTALLY ERASED THE LINKS!