Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger and friend known as Cat. (Yes, she spells her name with a period.) She authors the blog Sweet Memes. It's long, so we will do it in parts. She explains the she from here. No, we don't get that part either. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The "You Can't Be Missed" Meme, Part 1
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Which state do you consider to be the most boring state?
2. If any chef from the Food Network (or any well known chef) could cater your wedding, who would it be?
3. What's the last thing you ate that was red?
4. Have you ever questioned the sexuality orientation of a close friend?
5. Everyone loses a friend after some big fight. Tell us about one.
6. Have you ever washed an iPod or mp3 player in the washing machine?
7. Have you ever screamed / yelled angrily at a boss?
8. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
9. Have you ever regretted being in a relationship with someone?
10. Have you ever acted like you understood something when you didn't have a clue?
11. Have you ever thought someone must have been insane? If yes, tell us something about the person.
12. Have you ever pretended to be younger than what you are?
13. Back in the day, did you ever cry because you were turned down for a date?
14. Have you ever (or your significant other) had a pregnancy scare?
15. Have you ever pretended to like someone when you didn't?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!