Welcome, to another weekend of Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. I am your host, Lance. Here, we steal the most interesting and intelligent memes from every corner of the blogosphere! “honor amongst thieves” is very important to us. We have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. Second, We also provide a link to the victim's blog. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players. Answer any way you like, sarcastic, honest, silly, or any other way! it is up to you! Well, that’s enough intro - Let’s get on with it!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Bud Weiser(Because we do not think it has ever been done so far) from the blog: WTIT: The Blog It was combined from two different memes from a feature he ran once upon a time called Sat-8. He says he got it from someone named Lola. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: Have You’s and What If’s! 1. Have you anything to confess today? 2. have you ever broken a law? If so, what was it?
3. have you ever committed an act of betrayal against a friend or family member? explain.
4. Has someone else done something that, to this day, makes you cringe when you think about them committing the act?. 5. Have you ever found yourself sexually aroused by someone that you absolutely should not have been? 6. have you ever cheated at school? how so? 7. What if you came across a backpack stuffed with one hundred thousand dollars. Would you keep it? 8. What if you were the most powerful person in the world. How would you use that power? 9. What if you found a magic lamp?
10. What if you could change one thing about the world. What would that one thing be?
11. What if you could take one thing back. What would that one thing be?
12. What if you were stuck on an island forever but had all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would you do?
13. What if the internet didn't exist?
14. What if you never started blogging? 15. What are your November 22 Thanksgiving plans? Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday! (227)