There will be peace:
when attitudes change;
when self-interest is seen as part of common interest;
when old wrongs, old scores, old mistakes
are deleted from the account;
when the aim becomes co-operation and mutual benefit
rather than revenge or seizing maximum personal or group gain;
when justice and equality before the law
become the basis of government;
when basic freedoms exist;
when leaders - political, religious, educational - and the police and media
wholeheartedly embrace the concepts of justice, equality, freedom, tolerance, and reconciliation as a basis for renewal;
when parents teach their children new ways to think about people.
There will be peace:
when enemies become fellow human beings.
I would like to thank each and everyone of you for playing! Without you we wouldn't be here, and Sundays would just be sad.
Welcome, to another weekend of Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. I am your host, Lance. Here, we steal the most interesting and intelligent memes from every corner of the blogosphere! “honor amongst thieves” is very important to us. We have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. Second, We also provide a link to the victim's blog. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players. Answer any way you like, sarcastic, honest, silly, or any other way! it is up to you! Well, that’s enough intro - Let’s get on with it!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named minnesnowtah (for the forth and last week) from the blog Where all the Women are Strong, the Men are Good Looking... It’s 100 questions, (Thankfully it was already broken up for us.) we will do it in parts. She says she got it from someone named Lena. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
This is the last week for this meme, yes some of the middle was omitted, trust me you would be glad it was.
Sunday stealing Who Are you? Part 7 – It is Over!
Part 7: Self Image
84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you:
85. What is your greatest strength as a person?
86. What is your greatest weakness?
87. Are you going to run for President in 2016?
88. Are you generally self-contained?
89. Are you generally organized or messy?
90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at:
91. Do you like your neighbours? Do they like you?
92. Are you different in public then you act among friends?
93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
94. Where do you see yourself in 4 years?
95. If you could choose, how would you want to leave this world?
96. If you had only one week to live, what three things would be bumped up on the bucket list?
97. What is one thing about you that really stands out?
98. What three words best describe your personality?
99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
100. What advice do you have to give?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday! (227)
See you next week with a brand new and shiny meme!