Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
From Frankly, My Dear.
A Movie Meme
1. What is your all-time favorite "costume" movie or period piece?
2. What classic film would you nominate for a remake?
3. Name your favorite femme fatale.
4. Name the best movie with the word "heaven" in its title.
5. Describe the worst performance by a child actor that you’ve ever seen.
6. Who gets your vote for most tragic movie monster?
7. What is the one Western that you would recommend to anybody?
8. Who is your ideal movie-viewing partner?
9. Has a film ever made you want to change your life? If so, what was the film?
10. Think of one performer that you truly love. Now think of one scene/movie/performance of theirs that is too uncomfortable for you to watch.
11. On the flip side, think of one really good scene/performance/movie from a performer that you truly loathe.
12. What movie has the best soundtrack?
13. Favorite actor with a mustache? (i.e: Charlie Chaplin, William Powell)
14. Shadowy film noir from the 1940's or splashy colorful musicals from the 1950's?
15. Favorite classic Disney?