Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's meme. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
From: That Forthright Girl
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance?
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
8. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received??
9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
13. What’s one thing you’re deeply proud of — but would never put on your résumé?
14. What’s the most out-of-character choice you’ve ever made?
15. What’s your personal anthem or theme song?