Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes (or surveys) from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. When possible, we contact the owner of the blog where we stole the post. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.We found this gem when a few weeks ago we asked for memes to steal. Shannon W (my friend and the author of Moments of Introspection) gave us this one but did not tell me where she got it. It's long so we broke it up in two parts. Today is the second and final part. And please don't fret, Kwizgiver will be back soon. She'll straighten this all back out!
Okay, now time for me to shout:
Cheer to all of us thieves!!
Sunday Stealing: Shannon's Moments Meme, Part Two
24. What shirt are you wearing right now?
25. What’s important about a bed to you? Like type of sheets, size or whatever.
26. Can you sing?
27. What is something about you that would surprise us?
28. Have you been a pirate, Renaissance Fair, or other costumed event? If not, would you for the right event or say cause?
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
30. Favorite girl's name?
31. Favorite boy's name?
32. What’s in your pocket or purse right now?
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
34. Best toy as a child?
35. Worst injury you have ever had?
36. Where would you love to live?
37. What type of TV do you have? Would you’d like an upgrade?
39. How many dogs do you have?
40. Do most folks trust you?
41. What book are you reading?
42. What’s your favorite classic TV show?
43. What’s your favorite sports team?
44. Favorite month and why?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!
Thanks for another Sunday Stealing gem!
Thank you Bud. Have a great Sunday, ya here?
Another good one! Keep them coming!
Post a Comment