Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes (or surveys) from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. When possible, we contact the owner of the blog where we stole the post. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.We found this gem when a few weeks ago we asked for memes to steal. Shannon W (my friend and the author of Moments of Introspection) gave us this one but did not tell me where she got it. It's long so we broke it up in two parts. As it says above, we edit and change questions. Mostly I hate yes or no questions. That also allows the person I stole it from to play. That's not a goal but it is reality. If you think hosting a meme is easy, try it once. Okay, now time for me to shout:
Cheer to all of us thieves!!
Sunday Stealing: Shannon's Moments Meme, Part One
1. Do you like blue cheese?
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? If yes, how did you quit?
3. Do you own a gun? How are your feelings about gun control/2nd amendment rights?
4. What is your favorite flavor of water or liquor flavors?
5. Do you get nervous before a doctor visit? Why?
7. Although it’s been asked a lot, tell us about a favorite movie that you haven’t shared before.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. In a dating situation, have you ever misrepresented yourself to seem cooler or hipper? (Yes we know for most of you it was long ago…)
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Why?
11. Favorite hobby? Tell us about it so we understand it.
12. Do you have A.D.D., or have you suspected it?
13. What’s a thing you dislike or would change about yourself?
14. Middle name? Like it or not?
15. Name three random thoughts you might have on this week:
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Tell us a bit about them.
17. Current worry:
18. Current annoyance:
19. Favorite place to be in the summer? Give us a wee bit more than “the beach”.
20. How do you usually ring in the new year? If forced (how we’d do that without Judd coming to your house, if you even know who he was) to do something new, what would it be?
21. What have you done this summer that’s special? Pictures please.
22. Have you ever walked into a room with just shoes on?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!