Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated with Bud Weiser on the WTIT Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!
Last week we talked about things that bug us. This week (and maybe next), how about things that we like about the holidays.
Apologies if you do not celebrate Christmas, but perhaps you can change some questions to match the winter holiday you do celebrate. I would love to hear from people who celebrate Hanukkah, Kwanza, or Winter Solstice!
1. What’s your favorite thing about the holidays?
2. Do you send out Christmas cards and if so how many do you send?
3. Be honest: holiday newsletters. Love ‘em or hate ‘em?
4. Be honest: photo cards. Love ‘em or hate ‘em?
5. How soon do you start shopping?
6. Real or fake tree?
7. When do you put up your tree?
8. When do you take down your tree?
9. Describe your typical tree (size, decorations, type)
10. What do you top your tree with?
11. Do you put Christmas lights outside your house?
12. Is there a wreath hanging on your door?
13. Do you hang up stockings?
14. Your favorite Christmas Movie(s)
15. Be honest: A Christmas movie you don't like
16. Favorite Christmas Song(s)
17. Be honest: If I hear this/these Christmas songs again I will throw up
18. Give or Receive?
19. Eggnog or Mulled Cider?
20. Ham or Turkey?