Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on the WTIT Blog with Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!
People are still busy so this is a short one, stolen from Joyce of "From This Side of the Pond."
1. Where have you found unexpected magic or delight this holiday season?
2. What's your favorite type of holiday gathering? Will you/have you gathered in your favorite way this month?
3. Time has named 'The Silence Breakers' (women who came forward with stories of harassment) 'person of the year' for 2017. Would you agree? If not, who do you think deserves the title?
4. How did you spend your time this year? Are you happy about that? Elaborate
5. Bid farewell to 2017 in ten words or less.
6. Insert your own random thought here.