Welcome back to Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog with Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!
This is a questionnaire that I answer every year, because most answers change every year. You can find it all over the Internet. Now it's here.
End of Year Questions
1. What did you do last year that you had not done before?
2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions/goals for the year and will you make/set more for next year? What are they? What are your new ones?
3. Did anyone you know give birth? Or become pregnant? Or adopt?
4. Did anyone you know die? Or have a serious illness/injury?
5. What places have you visited?
6. Any new pets? Lost a pet?
7. What would you like to have next year that you lacked this year (doesn't have to be a physical thing i.e. love, job security, peace of mind...)?
8. What date from last year will remain etched in your memory and why?
9. What was your biggest achievement last year?
10. Did you get sick or injured?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Where did most of your disposable income go (money leftover after you pay for food, medical care, basic clothing, transportation and shelter)?
13. What song will always remind you of last year? Doesn't have to be a song released last year.
14. What do you wish you would have done more of?
15. What do you wish you would have done less of?
16. What was your favorite new TV program? Movie? Album/Songs? Or if you didn't pick up any new ones, what are you still watching/listening to? Any recommendations?
17. What was the best book you read this year? How many did you read?
18. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you? Did you feel differently?
19. What political or social issue stirred you the most?
20. Who was the most interesting new person you met?
21. Describe how a relationship changed.
22. Do you think you are still the same person that you were at the beginning of the year? How so?
23. Summarize the year in three words or less. Bonus points for doing it in one word. Explain.
24. How have people around you changed?
25. What have you learned throughout the year? (Other than crafts)
26. Did you learn any new crafts or techniques? What was your favorite thing you made?
27. What changed about your physical appearance? (Hair? Wrinkles? New makeup style? Etc)
28. What are your hopes and dreams for the new year? (Some suggestions-family, travel, work, lifestyle, hobbies, pets, appearance)