Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on the WTIT Blog with Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!
Kim is a vegan architect and runner from a Chicago suburb.
She posts a question every Friday at ilaxstudio. I collected a bunch of her Friday questions.
2. Do you donate blood? Do you know your blood type?
3. Have you ever been in a play or musical?
4. Do you use certain text or ring tones for specific people? Who gets their own? Or do you just use the default on your phone?
5. When did you get your first digital camera? Do you still shoot on actual film, or all digital now?
6. What do you think someone else would say the most daring thing you’ve done is?
7. Do you talk with your hands?
8. Do you have a lucky number? What is it, and what is the story behind it?
9. What kind of milk did you drink, growing up? And now?
10. What is your favorite kind of pie?
11. Are you a note taker?
12. Do you have an eclectic mug collection, or is your stuff all matchy matchy?
13. Do you have a junk drawer in your house/garage/at work/wherever?
14. What is the longest amount of time you’ve worked at one job – and what was/is it?
15. How old were you when you took your first commercial flight? To where did you fly?
Excellent questions! Happy Stealing!
Post a Comment