Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on the WTIT Blog with Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!
Here are some conversation starters, stolen from Conversation Starters
1. What are some small things that make your day better?
2. What shows are you into?
3. What TV channel doesn’t exist but really should?
4. Who has impressed you most with what they’ve accomplished?
5. What age do you wish you could permanently be?
6. What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
7. What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without?
8. What’s your claim to fame?
9. What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
10. What’s your favorite genre of book or movie?
11. How often do you people watch?
12. What have you only recently formed an opinion about?
13. What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of?
14. What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
15. What is the most heartwarming thing you’ve ever seen?
16. What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
17. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
18. If you were dictator of a small island nation, what crazy dictator stuff would you do?
19. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?