Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on the WTIT Blog with Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!
This from Fickle in Pink, which doesn't seem to be a blog any more.
1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscious?
2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?
3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy?
4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on?
5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil?
6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral?
7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year?Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go?
8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes?
9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you?
10. Can you draw a perfect circle?
11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent?
12. What does your sibling do for a living?
13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now?
14. Do you know sign language?
15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk?
16. And the sheets on your bed look like....?
17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don't?