Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on the WTIT Blog with Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!
These questions from Karen at Write from Karen. Karen is married and mom of two grown sons. She says, "I believe in Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Writing Well. (I also believe in our Constitution – Don’t Tread on my Rights, Yo)"
1. What’s the coolest item you’ve found at a garage sale, flea market, etc?
2. Describe how your day went yesterday.
3. Do you have issues with people entering your personal space? What do you do when your personal space is violated?
4. What is the one meal recipe you think you’ve mastered?
5. If you could take back something you did to someone, what would it be?
6. Would you describe yourself as spiritual, religious, or something else?
7. Did you ever receive detention in school? What sort of kid were you in school – bookworm, smart kid, troublemaker, quiet … etc.
8. When’s the last time you ran a mile? How often do you exercise?
9. What would you say to your 16-year-old self, and why?
10. What are you avoiding?
11. Describe a “Hah! I told you so” moment you had recently.
12. What’s more important, where you live or what you do for a living? Why?
13. Swear words: Are you pro or con? Why?
14. Paper or plastic? Do you prefer to pack your own groceries?
15. Do you have a shoe fetish? How often do you buy new shoes? Do you ever get rid of a pair of shoes?