Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.
(Don't remember where I stole this...)
1. If you were a vegetable, which one would you be, and would you ever let yourself be smothered in cheese?
2. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be, and how long do you think it would take before you got sick of it?
3. Would you rather have fingers made of licorice or spaghetti noodles for hair?
4. What's the most unusual pizza topping combination you can think of that might actually taste surprisingly good?
5. If you were an ice cream flavor, what would be your name, and what would the ingredients be?
6. If you could make a smoothie out of any three foods, which ones would you choose, and what would you name your concoction?
7. What's the funniest thing you've ever seen someone do with food?
8. If your favorite food could talk, what do you think it would say about you?
9. If you were a chef, what outrageous names would you give to your dishes to make them more interesting?
10. If you could have dinner with any historical figure, who would it be, and what food do you think they'd be surprised to see on the menu?
11. What's the weirdest or grossest thing you've ever eaten just to impress someone else?
12. If breakfast cereals were characters in a TV show, which cereal would be the comedic sidekick, and which one would be the evil villain?
13. If you could turn one vegetable into a superpower, which one would it be, and what could you do with it?
14. What do you think aliens would say about our strange Earth foods if they came to visit?
15. If foods had personalities, which two foods would make the weirdest couple, and why?