November 17, 2023

Sunday Stealing - Thanksgiving

 



Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.



Stolen from League of Extraordinary Penpals

Looks like nobody liked last week's.  Maybe this week will be better.






1, People I'd like to thank and why

2. Something I rebelled against as a kid

3. What I need to accomplish before the end of the year

4. Guilty pleasures right now

5. Local landmarks

6. Cause or purpose I deeply believe in

7. Things I never learned to do

8. Seasonal traditions I’m always excited for

9. Something I’d like to be mentored on

10. Exotic animals I wish I could keep as pets

11. Something normal to me, that might be odd to others

12. The last book I quit reading and why

13. Right now, I appreciate...

14. When “the holiday season” starts for me

15. Holiday foods and treats I love the most

16. “Terrible” movies that I actually like

17. Cooking all day for holiday dinner vs. ordering carry-out

18. If I were trapped in a holiday movie, I’d pick...

19. Which holiday tradition I wish lasted all year long

20. Favorite books, music, tv, movies and music this month




  

4 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

Since you specifically asked, I didn't love last week's, though I completed it. But this week's is GREAT; I'm working on it right now.

Annie said...

Mine will be up late Saturday night.

**Syl said...


Thank you!!

Finished the one for this week and tried to answer the questions of last week.

Have a great week!

Österreich said...

Your post was fantastic! Your perspective is enlightening. I encourage you to continue writing.