August 9, 2024

Sunday Stealing


Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.



Stolen from Swap Bot






1. I am looking forward to ...

2. Least favorite words

3. If I ruled the world

4. Favorite websites and blogs

5. Things I do for myself

6. Weekly rituals

7. DIYs I want to try

8. On my shopping list

9. Places to see in your town

10.Road trip must-haves

11. Guilty pleasures

12. Things I'd rather be doing right now

13. Books I'd like to read this year

14. Lessons learned

15. Vacations to take

Extra question:   Olympic events I like to watch or follow


   

  

1 comment:

**Syl said...

Thanks a lot!

Have a great week!