Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Jenni from the blog Juniper's Jungle. It's long, so we will do it in parts. She states that she found this meme Budgies blog. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Questions Galore Meme, Part 1
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Is there someone in your life you know you’d be better off without?
2. Do you get criticized because of your body?
3. Did you kiss the last person you called?
4. When was the last time you danced?
5. Do you keep in mind other people’s feelings?
6. If you have a hang nail, do you pull it or clip it?
7. Who do you want to forget?
8. Who was the last person to send you a letter?
9. Who did you last tell to shut up?
10. What’s the last thing that you smelt that smelt bad?
11. What’s your favorite cereal?
12. How do you feel when people lead you on, but they don’t even like you?
13. Could you live without sunlight?
14. What’s something you know is bad, but you want to do it anyway?
15. What was the last thing you lied about?
16. Do you regret anything you’ve done in the past week?
17. What was the last movie you bought?
18. What is a sport you would like to do?
19. When was the last time you felt like crying?
20. Have you ever wanted to kill someone (not that you actually do it)?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!