Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Jenni from the blog Juniper's Jungle. It's long, so we will do it in parts. She states that she found this meme Budgies blog. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Questions Galore Meme, Part 2
Cheers to all of us thieves!
21. What was the last song you listened to that wasn’t sung in English?
22. One of our SS players generally leaves a critical comment on our memes. Which is fine. All's fair. Do you let meme authors know when you hate their memes?
23. What TV show would you like to be on?
24. What was the last video game you played?
25. Have you ever been in a musical? If yes, do tell.
26. Do you follow your own style or everyone else’s?
27. What’s the last store you bought from?
28. In retrospect, have you ever let a person use you a lot?
29. What are you doing two days from now?
30. Did you ever believe there were monsters in your closet?
31. When you graduated high school, did you let random people sign your yearbook or just close friends?
32. Would you consider adopting a child that had a mental illness?
33. Does thinking about death scare you?
34. If you died, do you believe that you go to Heaven or Hell and where would your spirit go?
35. Who did you last write a snail mail letter to and why?
36. Do you care what people say or think about you?
37. Have you ever been threatened?
38. Which side of your family do you get most of your qualities from?
39. What was the last thing with alcohol that you drank?
40. Have you ever kept a relationship a secret?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!