Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Jenni from the blog Juniper's Jungle. It's long, so we will do it in parts. She states that she found this meme Budgies blog. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Questions Galore Meme, Part 3
Cheers to all of us thieves!
41. What is a quote that you love?
42. Do you think of pure hate as something humanity created?
43. When was the last time you wanted to scream?
44. Do you ever at times see the world in black and white?
45. Have you ever thought that cell phones are too obtrusive?
46. In your life, where do you thank the rainbow will end?
47. What is something that you never want to do again?
48.When was the first time you realized the world was small?
49. How you spend your time contemplating life’s mysteries?
50. Ever discuss your political beliefs with people?
51. Do you care about the environment?
52. What’s your motto for life?
53. Is progress destroying the beauty of the world?
54. Do you believe there is life somewhere else in the universe?
55. Would you like to rule a country?
56. Do you believe everything has a purpose?
57. Is war ever for the best?
58. Could you kill anyone in defense of self or loved ones?
59. How do you react to people (Such as Governor Rick Perry) who don't believe global warming is really our fault?
60. Does love conquer all?
61. Is euthanasia morally acceptable?
62. Is world peace impossible?
63. Is pride a good or a bad thing?
64.What do you think is the purpose of your life?
65. Do you believe in karma?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!