Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Becky and her blog Am I Half Dead or Am I Doing Fine. She doesn't say where she stole it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The 2011 Year End Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. What was the best thing you bought?
11. Whose behavior merited celebration?
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted?
13. What song will always remind you of 2011?
14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
16. Did you fall in love in 2011?
17. What was your favorite new TV program?
18. What was the best book you read?
19. What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying?
20. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
21. What kept you sane?
22. Who did you miss?
23. Who was the best new person you met?
24. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2011?
25. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!