Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher of the blog Tense for a Reason. (Yes we know that we've ripped her off not so long ago as well. It's pretty amazing since she stopped posting in 2007. But that's where we live as a thief). Also, it's long so we'll do it in parts. She does not say where she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
21. Did you go to your high school prom?
22. Perfect time to wake up?
23. Perfect time to go to bed?
24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?
25. Ever been in a car accident?
26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither?
27. What age is this exciting life over for you?
28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
31. Were you in track and field?
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
33. Have you ever written in a library book?
34. Allergic to?
35. Favorite fruit?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!