Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher of the blog Tense for a Reason. (Yes we know that we've ripped her off not so long ago as well. It's pretty amazing since she stopped posting in 2007. But that's where we live as a thief). Also, it's long so we'll do it in parts. She does not say where she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part One
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Song that always makes you sad?
2. Last thing you bought?
3. Last person you argued with?
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
7. Favorite day of the week?
8. Favorite sundae topping?
9. Did you take piano lessons?
10. Most frequent song played?
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
13. Date someone older or younger?
14. One place you could travel right now?
15. Do you use umbrellas?
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
17. Favorite cheese?
18. The Smith’s or The Cure?
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
20. Best job you ever had?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!