Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated onWTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!
This month, kids from all over will be going back to school (if they haven't already gone back). I thought it might be fun to look back at our own school days, some of them more recent than others. I couldn't find a meme to steal, so this was cobbled together from a bunch of "questions to ask students" sites, and a couple of my own ideas. Have fun!
1. What kind of school did you attend (Big? Small? Public? Private? Specialty? One-room schoolhouse?)
2. What did you wear to school (uniform? dress code? Whatever you wanted?)
3. How did you get to school?
4. Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
5. What was your favorite subject? Why?
6. What was your least favorite subject? Why?
7. Did you belong to any clubs?
8. Were you a picky reader?
9. What did you do in your free time?
10. Did you get good grades?
11. Did you like/participate in sports?
12. Did you have a boyfriend/girlfriend in high school?
13. When did you get your driver’s license?
14. What kind of kid were you? (Popular? Class clown? Shy? A nerd? Teacher’s pet?)
15. Who were your heroes?
16. Were you ever bullied?
17. Did you learn how to touch type?
18. Who was your best friend? (Are you still friends today?)
19. What is one thing you regret about high school?
20. What were you most proud about?
Bonus: Did you like high school?