Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated onWTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!
Here are some questions about bugs and other things you might find interesting. It's another of those memes I stole many years ago without copying down the location of the place where I stole it!
1. You are walking down the road and you look down. There is a bug. Do you step on it?
2. What is one fantasy that you want to come true more than any other?
3. Someone knocks on your door. Do you look out the window to see who it is before you open it? Do you open it regardless of who it is?
4. Have you ever eaten Play Doh?
5. What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon as a child and why?
6. Are you a “people watcher”?
7. I have a bowl of fruit. There are apples, oranges & pears. You help yourself to one - which one do you choose?
8. What is your biggest pet peeve in the blogging world?
9. What is one religion that you could just never see yourself joining?
10. What word do you use far too often?
11. How long do you spend in the shower?
12. If you were to write a personal ad about yourself, what would it say?
13. Your favorite flavor of soup is….?
14. You are sitting on a bench in the park and a bug walks in front of your feet…. do you squash him? (I am assuming this is a different bug from question #1)