Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated onWTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!
This is Marissa Seymour who wrote an entry called Today is a fashion show & the world is my runway from which these questions are taken.
1. A way to win your heart
2. Something you feel strongly about
3. A book you love
4. Five pet peeves
5. What you ate today
6. How important do you think education is?
7. Five people you find attractive
8. What you wore today
9. Something you always think “what if” about
10. Something you’re proud of
11. Something you lust after
12. A word/phrase that makes you laugh
13. A quote you try to live by
14. Something you like and dislike about yourself.
15. A problem that you have had