Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
From ilax studio blog
1. Have you ever tried to learn (or re-learn) a foreign language as an adult? Which one? What worked for you?
2. Do you donate blood? Do you know your blood type?
3. Have you ever been in a play or musical?
4. Do you use certain text or ring tones for specific people? Who gets their own? Or do you just use the default on your phone?
5. When did you get your first digital camera? Do you still shoot on actual film, or all digital now?
6. What do you think someone else would say the most daring thing you’ve done is?
7. Do you talk with your hands?
8. Given the choice in a restaurant – would you go with a booth or table (or bar!!!) for seating?
9. What kind of milk did you drink, growing up? And now?
10. How do you keep track of all your passwords? Do you make your passwords super complicated and change them often, or use the same ones over and over?
11. Are you a note taker?
12. Do you remember what your first social media posting (or status update) was on Facebook or Twitter – without looking it up? What was it?
13. Do you have a “power” song?
14. Do you have an eclectic mug collection, or is your stuff all matchy matchy?
15. Do you have a junk drawer in your house/garage/at work/wherever?
16. Do you ever get the urge to watch a favorite scene from a movie, and watch just that scene?
17. Have you ever woken up and felt guilty from a dream you had, or, mad at someone else for something they did in the dream?
18. How old were you when you took your first commercial flight? To where did you fly?
19. Are you good at keeping track of your things – or do you easily misplace them? Do you ever leave anything behind when you travel?
20. Is there any place you go where time seems to stand still? What is it about that place that makes it that way?