Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
Weather questions, adapted from Friday Five
1. Have you ever had a vacation ruined by the weather or did you just work around it?
2. What small changes do you feel people could make to give the planet a fighting chance against global warming?
3. Are you adversely affect by the weather, such as SAD?
4. How is the weather where you are and have you seen drastic changes in it during your life time?
5. Do you think we can stop global warming or is it too late?
6. What could you do for an hour or so today that you would really enjoy doing?
7. What could you do for an hour today that might improve your life in the future?
8. What could you do for an hour today that could strengthen or improve a skill you would like to be able to rely on?
9. What could you do for an hour today that would make your living space more pleasant to live in?
10. What could you do for an hour today that would improve your relationships with loved ones?
11. Do you like, dislike, or pay no attention to the wind?
12. Do you have allergies or sinus made worse by the wind?
13. Have you ever been caught in a big wind (not a hurricane or tornado)?
14. When was the last time you flew a kite?
15.Would you like to have the power of flight?