Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
More questions from Facebook
1. What's your favorite movie from your childhood and why?
2. What is home to you?
3. Do you get emotionally invested in stories? (I'm asking about movies, books, tv shows, whatever medium you like your stories in.)
4. What is the most physical damage you've ever received without needing medical intervention (so no stitches or splints or anything)?
5. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
6. Do you have any obsessions? Like Tv shows, or cats or something. Not addictions.
7. What question or question would you like God to answer?
8. Do you bite your nails?
9. What do you like about the place you live, I mean your housing, apt, house, mobile home, etc
10. What do you like about the city or town where you live?
11. Is there one place you have visited that you wish you could live there?
12. What's your favorite cookie to snack on?
13. Are you a Apple person or PC type person and why?
14. What's your favorite things about the Zoo?
15. Did you grow up in the country, city or small town and what did you like about it (or hate about it if you didn’t like it?)
16. What kinds of things were you into and do when you were growing up?
17 .Do you enjoy receiving letters or postcards more, and why?
18. Do or did you know any of your great-grandparents? Tell me about them.
19. Do you like to be outdoors? What is your favorite thing to do there?
20. Have you ever broken a bone or been badly injured?