Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
Pick a book you have read and answer
the following questions:
1. Why did you pick the book?
2. What did you think about the book?
3. What do you know about the author?
4. What’s the most memorable scene?
5. How did the book make you feel?
6. How do you feel about the way the story was told?
7. Which parts of the book stood out to you?
8. Which specific parts of the protagonist can you relate to?
9. Which character did you relate to the most?
10. Share a line or passage from the book.
11. What did you think about the ending?
12. Is the story plot driven or character driven?
13. If the book was made into a movie, what changes or decisions would you hope for?
14. How did the book change you?
15. If the book is part of a series, how does it stand on its own?